While most people choose to go gluten-free to lose weight, some still have faith in the paleo way of dieting. The truth is both the approaches are considered to bring positive results in most people when done right.
However, paleo diet suggests limiting processed food and strategically picking foods our ancestors ate and thus considered the healthiest means to get lean and fit.
Foods to Eat:
- Grass-fed meats; chicken, beef, pork turkey
- Fish and seafood
- Fresh fruits; Apples, oranges, bananas, avocados, pears, strawberries, blueberries and more.
- Vegetables; Broccoli, kale, peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes and green leafy veggies.
- Nuts and seeds; Almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and more
- Healthy oils; Olive, coconut, walnut, avocado, flaxseed and macadamia