When we plan to eat a healthy diet, we automatically choose things that are high in protein and less in fat. Protein-rich diets help to not only maintain lean muscle mass but keep hunger pangs at bay. Quinoa and muesli are one of the most common foods that we include in our protein-rich diet. Let’s get familiar with the benefits that these foods offer as soon as we consume them:
Quinoa Health Benefits
Cooked Quinoa is worth gold to your healthy diet plan. Each cup contains:
Phosphorus: 28% of the RDA.
Manganese: 58% of the RDA.
Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
Potassium: 9% of the RDA.
Folate: 19% of the RDA.
Copper: 18% of the RDA.
Zinc: 13% of the RDA.
Iron: 15% of the RDA.
Besides these nutrients, you only consume 2% fat.
- Quinoa contains double the fibre as much as other grains, which helps in controlling high blood pressure and is considered a go-to food for diabetic people.
- It is a blessing to people who suffer from gluten intolerance. Other foods are usually prepared with refined starches, which are not very good for your health. So, rather than going for gluten-free junk food, which will still be a junk, you can consume Quinoa Snack bars.
Muesli Health Benefits
- An excellent fitness food for those who are planning to get rid of that extra fat around their belly.
- Low in fat yet high in healthy nutrients like fibre and whole grains.
- Healthy Muesli Bars are much better than cornflakes. Also, they are available in sugar variants and you can choose according to your taste.
- Nutritionists suggest that quinoa with fruits and nuts is the best combination you can have for breakfast.
- Prepared with multi-grains and cereals, muesli bars are the best alternative to several other sugary snack bars containing additives and preservatives.
- Besides meeting our daily nutrition requirements, muesli provides an instant boost of energy.
After knowing these benefits of quinoa and muesli, why would you not want to include them in your daily diet?
The best part about these superfoods is that they make you feel full for longer and help curb hunger. Addition of muesli and quinoa to your regular diet can help you meet your fitness goals while improving your overall health.